Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Battle of the Bulge! (Act 1)



Agent Tango: They need padding...but I can tell they are both hanging to the right.
Agent LaWhore: Yes. Are they identical twins?




Agent Tango: Hmmm...Is he hanging to the left....or to the right?
Agent Q: Hmmmm.....I don't know what I like more his hair or his underwear.



Agent Tango: What about this guy?
Agent LaWhore: I always wonder why they don't wear jock straps.



Agent Tango: Outrageous!......




Agent Tango: Definitely to the right! He's cocked and ready.
Agent LaWhore: I just bought the same underwear but for some reason it looks different....
Agent Tango: Did you really buy the underwear?
Agent LaWhore: Yes not the same color, though.
Agent Tango: Do you fill them out the same....or...do you use....*padding*?
Agent LaWhore: Bitch.




Agent Tango: I can't tell!
Agent LaWhore: But his mouth is ready to the left.

No comments: