Friday, August 18, 2006

The Battle of the Bulge! (Act 2)




Agent Tango: Definitely hanging to the left. The brand of undies seem cool (also the model..ugly feet though). I may buy a pair.
Agent Orange: Well you can see which side he dresses to.
Agent Tango: I have no idea what that means....




Agent Tango: Another "leftie". Posing with attitude. I predict a future queen. LOL
Agent Orange: Yes.




Agent Tango: Hmmm...right, right, and....unknown. The one on the far right may be straight up or...hanging to the right? What do you think?
Agent Orange: Kinda yummy...nice white undies
Agent Tango: Hmmm...




Agent Tango: Yikes! Tent city!! I wonder what he is thinking of? Perhaps he's imagining a sex-filled a night with Agent LaWhore...or worse: a night with Agent Ajax!
Agent Orange: I want to climb on it
Agent Tango: You mean "into" the tent?
Agent Orange: ...into onto...which ever




Agent Tango: Hanging to the right.....big time! ;-)



Agent Tango: !!! Is that a MagLite in his utility belt?
Agent Orange: Ouch
Agent Tango: Did that come from a thought you are having?
Agent Orange: Yes
Agent Tango: Oh my.....




Agent Tango: Ya gotta luv stretchy fabric! :-P

No comments: