Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cover up da booty! (part 4)........



Agent Tango: Hmmmm....crack is bad for you? Nice dimples though...lol
Agent Ajax: The kind of crack I would adore being addicted to. I need a hit.



Agent Tango: Victorious booty!
Agent Ajax: Somehow, I think the impact that this guy wants to make with this picture is hindered by the presence of the sneakers and the Guido chain. I'm not trying to say he doesn't have a nice body though : D
Agent Tango: You are harsh!



Agent Tango: Just in case there is sand in the booty....this could be one way to get it out!
Agent Ajax: I dont even know what the hell is going on anymore. (goes to fridge and eats EZ-Cheeze)
Agent Tango: Go with the flow baby....go with the flow.....



Agent Tango: Booty buddies...Hmmm....interesting musculature. I wonder what exercises they do? >>snicker<<

Agent Ajax: They're all curvy...they look like boobs smushed together in an evening gown sans nipples....and sans evening gown.



Agent Tango: I'm pretty sure I know what he is in position for......
Agent Ajax: FINALLY! the promised land...I think i have that same belt, and that same ass. Oh wait no, i was just being delusional again. (more hopelessness... bringing on said EZ-Cheez)



Agent Tango: Another sad case of ass anemia......
Agent Ajax: Eww. I thought the point of the blog was to bring in readers, not send them cringing.
Agent Tango: True. I will do a better job of screening in the future.


Agent Tango: Peek-A-Booty!
Agent Ajax: I think my heart stopped.



Agent Tango: What?!?! In a crowded stadium?? He has no shame! Cover it up! Cover it up!!
Agent Ajax: HOW THE HELL?!?....i say photoshopped, or gay games. either one.




Agent Tango: What is *he* doing? Mooning a dog?? That dog needs to *bite* his booty and not let go! That will teach him!
Agent Ajax: Cute doggy! That man has facial features similar to Madonna, but unfortunately for him, Maddona would be my 1st pick. something about a man that likes to get naked while holding his dog near him with what looks to be a riding crop strikes me as a signal. A subtle bad one.



Agent Tango: Hey dude! Cover up da booty (but tan it first!) !
Agent Ajax: NAKED Y UNTANNED BOOTY POR VIDA!!!! VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!



Agent Tango: Ice cold booty. See what happens when you run out in the snow with your clothes hanging low? You trip and fall!....And where are his undies?! Cover up da booty!
Agent Ajax: Eegh!- his booty should be the least of his troubles in regards to what gets too cold! Do butts shrink like other parts of the body when it gets cold? It looks so petit! ^>^
Agent Tango: My tush *always* maintains proper form and ...ummm...plumpness. It never shrinks!!

No comments: