Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Battle of the Bulge! (Act 4)



Agent Tango: Hmmm...Some tent action going on here. He's definitely hangin (or pointing) to the right. I wonder what he is thinking about?
Agent Apocalypse: Isn't it obvious? He's thinking about me!! Heh, he has my vote
Agent Tango: {rolls eyes}


Agent Tango: Tent action plus a lil "peek-a-boo"...... I can't tell what direction his rifle is pointing at though.....
Agent Apocalypse: It almost seems like a crazy curve down in those tight whites



Agent Tango: Definitely to the right....and it looks like he's ready to catch a breeze or two......to "cool things down"
Agent Apocalypse: That's the strongest package I've seen awhile! It obviously doesn't like to be bound.



Agent Tango: To the left....big time. The pose is a bit cheesy though....
Agent Apocalypse: I'd change his shorts... or take'em off... yeah that'd be better
Agent Tango: Why are you licking your lips Agent Apocalypse?

No comments: