Thursday, June 22, 2006

Look at the fishie!




Agent Tango: Phelps is cool and all but I think he kinda looks like a Dolphin in this outfit.

Agent Ajax: Yeah...he does...but aren’t dolphin’s fins usually bigger than that and on the opposite side?

Agent Tango: What is that boy in the background looking at?





Agent Tango: Wow! What the he-- is going on here?! Why is that other dude covering his eye?

Agent Ajax: Penalty on yellow- unnecessary nudity and possible eye injury. RED CARD!!!!! *crowd goes wild*

Agent Tango: Even in soccer they should be wearing a jock or a thong or *something*! Talk about free-balling!






Agent Tango: What's with dudes being naked or in undies on kitchen counters?? Booty and balls where I make my meals!? No way! >>cough!<<

Agent Ajax: Little Caesar is too little for my tastes...better go with Pizza Butt...errr...I mean Hut

No comments: