Monday, May 21, 2007

Cover up da booty! (part 7)........




Agent Tango: Hmmm....That towel is about to fall. That booty is too much for it. He needs a beach towel not a bath towel!
Agent Apocalypse: I think the whole package is too much for anything less than a blanket... well, we should see the front before I say that
Agent Tango: Yeah, he might need 2 blankets
Agent Ajax: Just give him my number and a parachute to wrap himself up in and call it a day... Good Lord Je$u$!...I dont think I've ever seen so many curves on a dude....o_O
Agent Tango: Now, now.....I had to edit that. Let's not use his name in vain or horny rapture. This is a family blog after all!
{Agent Tango looks at the picture again, shifts in his chair and mutters, "Have mercy!!"}




Agent Tango: Fine...fine... Rip off your singlette, Hulk-style. But please, keep tha' booty covered!! Arrgghhh!!!!
Agent Apocalypse: He looks like a gymnast who snapped
Agent Ajax: Charlotte called, she wants her web back. How does it all stay so taut...If he sneezes will his muscle snap his spine in half?
Agent Tango: Well, if he sneezes I have a Kleenex handy....Although is is a bit.....used >>Ahem!<<





Agent Tango: What the hell is he doing?! Hanging naked? I can tell the dog is looking down at him thinking: "Woof! Cover up da booty! Woof!!....Fool."
Agent Ajax: I wish I was the dog....I'm in a wistful mood today...
Agent Tango: I bet you would be the only golden retriever who could give golden showers....





Agent Tango: That jockstrap looks a little too tight. Athletes always keep the front covered and "secure" but why not do the same for the booty?
Agent Ajax: Duh, Tango! If they did that, then the gays wouldn't pay any more attention and there would be no direction in his life without men to pine over his sweet, beautiful... See? ....Sheesh

No comments: