Monday, May 21, 2007

Eye Candy (Series 3)




Agent Tango: It looks like he can carry a......heavy load!
Agent Ajax: His arms look small compared to his body...but im still sure he could carry that load....you dirty betch. AHAHA!




Agent Tango: Hmph!....He mocks us with his bod. "Who needs a shirt? I can just paint up my chest (and it'll still look better than any form-fitting overpriced tee!)"
Agent Apocalypse: Well he can pump me up ANY time
Agent Tango: Do you need a towel?
Agent Ajax: I know I do...*twitches*





Agent Tango: Just another pretty face.....
Agent Apocalypse: "I lost my puppy" look
Agent Tango: Aww, you still have a dog face ;-)
Agent Ajax: We as a community of penises attached to gay men need to shift away from the want for men that look like they're 6 years old.
Agent Tango: Hey!! What's with this "we" business?? >>Ahem!<<




Agent Tango: I see......lumps!
Agent Ajax: Lovely manly lumps...they got me twitchin'!
Agent Tango: As long as it *stops* with twitchin' !! I don't wanna find out what...comes....next!

No comments: